Himalayan Retreat of Vaivasvata
Spiritual Retreat of the Fifth Root Race Manu
Vaivasvata Manu, the manu of the fifth root race, maintains a focus in the Himalayas. The flame focused in his retreat magnetizes the souls evolving within the fifth root race to the pattern of the Christ consciousness that he holds on their behalf.
In 1994 the Great Divine Director announced that this retreat and the retreats of all of the manus had been opened to some among mankind:
“The upper tenth of the members of all root races who have incarnated and those who are not of the root races but of the angelic kingdom who have taken incarnation in order to teach those root races—the upper tenth, then, began at summer solstice…to attend an accelerated course at the etheric retreats of the manus: at my own retreat and the retreats of the God and Goddess Meru, Lord Himalaya and Vaivasvata Manu.”1
Prayer to Attend Vaivasvata Manu’s Retreat
Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit.
O my soul, let us arise from our abode.
Mighty I AM Presence and Holy Christ Self, with Archangel Michael and a cordon of blue-lightening angels, transport my soul clothed in my finer bodies, fully equipped with the armor of God, to Vaivasvata Manu’s retreat in the Himalayas or to the designated place of my Holy Work this night. Escort me, instruct me, and guide and protect me and all co-servers, I pray Thee, now and always as we serve to cut free all life on earth.
Etheric Retreats of the Manus
- Himalaya’s Retreat of the Blue Lotus Temple
- Vaivasvata Manu’s Etheric Retreat in the Himalayas
- God and Goddess Meru’s Temple of Illumination
- Great Divine Director’s Cave of Light Retreat
1. The Great Divine Director, “I Come to Sound the Alarm: Save Souls Who Will Be Lost without Your Intercession,” Pearls of Wisdom®, vol. 37, no. 29, July 19, 1994. Elizabeth Clare Prophet