Spiritual Retreat of Archangel Gabriel and Hope
Etheric Retreat of the Archangels of the Fourth Ray
The etheric retreat of Archangel Gabriel and Hope is located in the etheric plane between Sacramento and Mount Shasta and is extended for the protection of San Francisco through the retreat of the Goddess of Purity.
The spiritual retreats of the archangels have a vast energy field of concentration, and the presence of these retreats accounts for the great purity of this area of Northern California.
This spiritual retreat of the Great White Brotherhood was present long before the sinking of Lemuria and was destined to show forth the pristine pattern of purity for the entire continent of Mu and for the Western Hemisphere.
Prayer to Attend Archangel Gabriel and Hope’s Retreat
Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit.
O my soul, let us arise from our abode.
Mighty I AM Presence and Holy Christ Self, with Archangel Michael and a cordon of blue-lightening angels, transport my soul clothed in my finer bodies, fully equipped with the armor of God, to Archangel Gabriel and Hope’s retreat near Mount Shasta or to the designated place of my Holy Work this night. Escort me, instruct me, and guide and protect me and all co-servers, I pray Thee, now and always as we serve to cut free all life on earth.
Etheric Retreats of the Archangels
- Archangel Michael and Archeia Faith, First Ray of God’s Will
- Archangel Jophiel and Archeia Christine, Second Ray of Illumination
- Archangel Chamuel and Archeia Charity, Third Ray of Love
- Archangel Gabriel and Archeia Hope, Fourth Ray of Purity
- Archangel Raphael and Mother Mary, Fifth Ray of Truth and Healing
- Archangel Uriel and Archeia Aurora, Sixth Ray of Service
- Archangel Zadkiel and Archeia Amethyst, Seventh Ray of Alchemy and Transmutation
Summit Lighthouse Books on the Archangels:
Books by Mark and Elizabeth Clare Prophet on the Archangels and their prophecies to mankind on the world’s returning karma. Spiritual books on how to work with the violet flame and the angels for personal and world spiritual transformation and global change.
Mount Shasta Photo credit: Caia Cupito and Ore-Cal RC&D